|Easter Bunny Colors||
Blue, Brown, Gray, Pink, Yellow
Personalized Easter Bunny
This adorable personalized plush bunny is sure to delight your little one on Easter morning. Pair one of these little guys with an Easter basket filled with chocolates, sweets, and toys, or give it as an early morning gift to keep them company while you travel to your family’s Easter celebration.
- Bunny is 11″ tall.
Ink is infused into the fabric using sublimation ink and a professional heat press. You will NOT feel the design and it is not vinyl.
TERMS FOR PRINTABLES AND DIGITAL ITEMS: All of our printables and digital items are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and cannot be shared, given away, or resold.
Print your files at Prints of Love, Staples®, Office Max®, Office Depot®, FedEx/Kinkos®, or any other local or online print shop that accepts PDF or JPG files. We suggest printing on a heavy matte 8.5″ x 11″ card stock paper of your choice. Choose 80lb or heavier for highest quality feel.
♥ ♥ PRINTS OF LOVE ♥ ♥
Prints of Love is a fantastic online print shop that I have partnered with. It is very simple to place your order online using this link: https://printsoflove.com/ref/gingermoxie. They offer FREE ENVELOPES with every order and 2-3 day FREE SHIPPING!
- Please note that you are purchasing a downloadable digital item. Nothing will be shipped to you.
- COLOR VARIATIONS: Printouts from these items may vary slightly in color depending on your monitor and/or printer. Due to the many variations in monitors, browsers, and printers, colors may vary slightly when printed. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the internet is not precise.
- RETURNS: Orders are final, non-returnable, and non-refundable. Please take the time to completely review your selection before purchasing. If your order does not meet your expectations, please contact me and I will do my very best to make it right.
- TERMS: All of our printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and cannot be shared, given away, or resold.
- A lot of love has gone into the creation of my items. Thank you for respecting my terms.